Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snowy Thursday!

Cancelled choir practice last night because this scheduled snow moved in earlier in the day than expected and the roads turned nasty! Tried to go to work today and failed - I made it about 1/3 of the way there but the roads weren't plowed and the drivers that were out seemed to think the snow and ice and lack of plowed roads still meant they were supposed to drive stupid. So, watched a few people skid around and decided I didn't need to be out, so called in to work and decided to work from home instead!

Taking a short break and decided to upload photos of my projects!

Here's my Ribbi Cardi all DONE DONE DONE!
front view:
Back view:
Close-up....

Here's a couple of Little Traveler Blankies I've made for a co-worker who's going to be a grandma at the end of the month....

And finally, photos of the back of the commando sweater I'm designing for hubby:

Those last sweater photos didn't turn out the best, but it's a dark sage yarn and the flash didn't do much to make that apparent excpet for the last close-up of the ribbing pattern.

Guess I'd better get back to work since I'm working from home and break time is about over! See ya soon.....

No comments: